Fight Fear with Faith Episode 49 w/ Stephanie Lombard – Overcoming Anxiety
A story of what our first responders and military go through and how to deal with PTSD.
Order PTSD @ https://www.ptsd.academy/
Stephanie and her husband Shannon wrote the book because they want to encourage others who suffer from stress, anxiety, depression, or PTSD that they can make it to. They hope by sharing this story and some of those lessons they’ve learned you can also harness the power of Pushing Toward Success Daily in your own life.
Mental Illness/Wellness Resource List
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline– Available 24/7 1-800-273-8255 / 1-800-273-TALK
• NAMI/National Alliance on Mental Illness– NAMI.org, Helpline Available M-F 10am-8pm EST 1-800-950-6264 or in a crisis text “NAMI” to 741741 for 24/7, confidential free crisis counseling
• SAMHSA/Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration- SAMHSA.gov, call 1-800-662-4357 / 1-800-662-HELP for 24/7 for free and confidential referrals and information
• Open Path Psychotherapy Collective- OpenPathCollective.org matches those in financial need with a therapist at a reduced rate
For additional free or discounted opportunities for help you should contact:
• You or your spouse’s employer for access to an Employee Assistance Program
• You or your spouse’s insurance provider for in or out of network providers
• Your local community center to explore peer group opportunities
• Your local religious organization
• University hospitals
• If you are a veteran of the military you can seek help through va.gov If you are facing financial hardship, please request a low or sliding scale price if you are seeking therapy.